Special thanks to Education Voters of PA for curating many of these resources!
Here are actions you can take to support this lawsuit.
Attend oral argument
- Stay tuned to this site for an announcement about the date and location of any upcoming oral argument!
Write and submit a Letter to the Editor or Op-Ed to your local newspaper
- Click here for instructions on writing a Letter to the Editor supporting the lawsuit
- Contact Barb Grimaldi at bgrimaldi [at] pubinlaw [dot] org or 267-546-1304 if you would like help with your letter or op-ed submission
Ask your local school board or organization to pass a resolution in support of the lawsuit
- Click here for a sample resolution
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about passing a resolution
- Click here to see which schools and organizations have already passed resolutions
Join the PA Schools Work campaign
- Sign-up for updates from the campaign
Resources and Reports
Use this research and information to support your advocacy.
- The National Bureau of Economic Research’s report “The Effects of School Spending on Educational and Economic Outcomes: Evidence from School Finance Reforms”
- The Washington Center for Economic Growth’s report “Can school finance reforms improve student achievement?”
- The Public Interest Law Center’s Education Funding Primer power point
- The video interviews of the parents and partners involved in the lawsuit
- Research and reports collected by PA Schools Works’, the statewide campaign for adequate and equitable school funding
- Find your legislators