Special thanks to Education Voters of PA for curating many of these resources!
Here are actions you can take to support this lawsuit.
Getting started? Read these tips on how to effectively advocate for public education.
Attend oral argument
- Stay tuned to this site for an announcement about the date and location of any upcoming oral argument!
Contact your state legislators
Write and submit a Letter to the Editor or Op-Ed to your local newspaper
- Click here for instructions on writing a Letter to the Editor supporting the lawsuit
- Contact Jonathan McJunkin at jmcjunkin [at] pubinlaw [dot] org or 267-546-1305 if you would like help with your letter or op-ed submission
Join the PA Schools Work campaign
Resources and Reports
Use this research and information to support your advocacy.
- The National Bureau of Economic Research’s report “The Effects of School Spending on Educational and Economic Outcomes: Evidence from School Finance Reforms”
- The Washington Center for Economic Growth’s report “Can school finance reforms improve student achievement?”
- The Public Interest Law Center’s Education Funding Primer power point
- The video interviews of the parents and partners involved in the lawsuit
- Research and reports collected by PA Schools Work, the statewide campaign for adequate and equitable school funding