Join The Campaign for Fair Education Funding on May 2 in Harrisburg, PA and rally for public education funding.
The Campaign for Fair Education Funding, of which we are a leading member, has scheduled a rally for Monday, May 2 in the state Capitol, where we will push for permanent enactment of the fair funding formula and increases in basic education funding in the 2016-17 state budget.
Details about Rally Day
- LAMPa has once again secured a staging area near the Capitol complex at Messiah Lutheran Church, 901 N. Sixth St. from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Groups and speakers should begin gathering in the Main Rotunda at 11:45 (the press conference will begin at 12:30).
- At the staging area and tables in the Main Rotunda we will have:
- Water and snacks
- Volunteer packets, copies of visit instructions, talking points, map of the Capitol
- Signs (though homemade signs are encouraged)
Tools for Legislative Visits
- Please click this link for tips for legislative visits: http://fairfundingpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Tips-for-Legislative-Visits.pdf
- The most up-to-date Campaign talking points are always available on this page: http://fairfundingpa.org/talking-points/
Other Rally Resources
- Find your legislator
- Live Tweet poster
- Infographics and one pagers (handouts)
- School district fact sheets
- Campaign for Fair Education Funding website